This Friday from 5-7pm and Saturday from 12-7 we’ll have a chance for you to give back this holiday season. Bring us 3 or more non-perishables and take 10% off of our clothing and neckwear! All the food items will be donated to Martha’s Table, a local nonprofit that services low-income families and homeless individuals in the area.
Give a little, get a little!
Also, Elizabeth Graeber will be in house on Friday from 5-7 showing off some of her new, gift-appropriate items, so drop by to meet the artist!
For more information on Martha’s Table, click here! And check out the list below for items they are in need of this season.
Non-Perishable Food Donation Wish List
Christmas Community Dinner Needs (by 12/18)
• Cream of mushroom soup
• Green beans
• Canned vegetables – green beans, corn, peas, tomatoes, potatoes, etc.
• Canned Fruit – peaches, apple sauce, pineapple, orange segments, fruit salad, etc
• Canned beans – black beans, baked beans, red beans, etc.
• Canned Proteins – tuna, chicken, salmon, chili, beef stew
• Breakfast foods – cereal, oatmeal, breakfast bars, pop tarts, etc.
• Pastas – pasta sauce, tomato sauce
• Rice – and other grains, dry beans
• Baby food
• Misc – jelly, ketchup, mustard
Low Sugar Breakfast Cereals
• Cheerios, Corn Flakes, Kix, Raisin Bran, Chex
Snacks for our Children and Youth Programs
• Fig Newtons, Graham Crackers, Nutrigrain Bars, String Cheese, Pepperridge Farm Goldfish, Vanilla Pudding Cups, Vanilla Wafers
• Sandwich bags
Items that Martha’s does not need
• Peanut Butter, soft drinks, candy, junk food.
Thanks in advance for helping us help Martha’s Table!!