We’re on the lookout for a fabulous gal or guy to work our front receptionist desk (Red hair- despite our name- is NOT required, but a good sense of humor and style most definitely are!). We need an organized individual to help run the front desk. Check out our requirements and the more detailed job description below, and email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
– Confident, hard working, positive attitude.
– Solid communication skills (written and verbal).
– Ability to independently manage time, prioritize multiple projects, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
– Organized, with an attention to detail.
– Anticipates needs and/or potential problems, and proactively works to resolve issues. Displays ability to think creatively and strategically on different assignments.
-Respect for confidentiality.
– Strong interpersonal skills. Works well on a team and independently.
– Relevant experience required
Primary responsibilities include accepting appointments via phone, correspondence with clients (both via email and phone), general office/cleaning duties, and special projects as assigned.
The ideal candidate will be independent, detail-oriented, and organized, with a good work ethic and the ability to multi-task and reprioritize projects as deadlines change. Strong communication skills are essential.
This position is currently 16 hours a week including Saturdays.